Friday, September 13, 2013

gold and silver

I seldom go out and party now. Don't get me wrong though. I love to get myself glammed up once in awhile and get out there! I dont mind the loud music too, nor scared to load up on alcohol once in awhile (bec tea is what i get usually) LOL! Neither do I fear the complex effect of secondhand smoking (bec I spell SMOKERS BACK-OFF! when i'm out) LOL! Just that I feel that i'm way pass the partying age. For me it bacame pathetic already (hashtag oldmaid). LOL!

Anyways, enough dwelling on the topic of age. In reality, this is the topic I fear most. LOL! Here's a post I kinda 'just created' but never really happened (if you know what I mean). I suggest going for a combination of gold and silver outfit when you party. If you feel it's too much, dress it down with a black pair of shorts like this one. This way you don't need to peel off anything for a big reveal on the dance floor. Take it away! LOL!


Gold sequined top and black pair of shorts with gold details by Zara; shoes by BCBG; silver accessories by Forever21

Let me try this one more time.... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.