Sunday, January 11, 2015

It's Cold Enough For a Biker Jacket!

I have been waiting for this cold enough for a leather biker jacket weather to hit us. Finally! Today is it! A biker jacket outfit post for my 2nd entry in 2015. Do you remember my tweet pre-Christmas, announcing on my social media accounts that all I want for Christmas is a biker jacket? Well, I got it! Thanks to my sister love, she got my name from the kris-kringle jar. The color choice is the coolest, the size is just perfect, and the length is exactly what I wanted! I know that leather jackets don't come cheap, with those impeccable design and quality, that is why one or two jackets of this kind in your closet is good enough. 

Because of its versatility, a biker jacket or motocycle jacket is equally great with a pair of jeans, or a black dress, or a pencil skirt. Its good with or without a scarf around your neck. I particularly like to put my hair up in a bun when i'm wearing jacket. Your choice of pumps, boots or sneakers, its really up to your own personal style, and comfort. I wore mine with pointed heels to soften the look of the biker jacket and add more femininity to it.  





biker jacket - Stradivarius; jeans - Mango; 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.