Saturday, April 4, 2015

Blue Shorts

"It's hot in the Philippines! I want to go back to where the snows are!" I hear that every so often from my son. I don't blame him. Since even if it rains every now and then, it still is hot as hell! So, what's the go-to outfit when it's hot hot hot? An outfit which spells comfort. 

It's hard to think of a clothing more comfortable than a pair of shorts. I am most comfortable when i'm in shorts, it's my weekend outfit for crying out loud. When you're really slumming it, so to speak, what else is there to wear anyway? But "styling" can make this casual outfit level up a bit or notches higher however you want it. Here, i paired my shorts with a simple sequined shirt in light fabric, with piping of the same color as my shorts, plus a pair of heels in natural color. Now that's notches higher level of comfort and style.   





shirt and shoes from Forever21; shorts from Landmark

Shorts are one of the most flattering and fashion-forward wardrobe. No matter how young or old one is, when worn with a sophisticated styling, gives your legs that flawless look even if in reality they aren't. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.