Saturday, January 26, 2013

Slip On A Leopard

The leopard is out! I'm liking the background of these photos because it's very appropriate for this outfit. And so, allow me to bombard you with pics. Doesn't it look like a feline is enjoying her brief escape from the cage and is wandering around the park?





I love this leopard leggings! Although I admit they were a little difficult at first to figure out how to wear until I found this top in neutral color with black collar accent from Forever 21. It's like 'what could be better?' They look like they were made for each other.











True to self, this sheer black collared shirt added a pop of color to the whole outfit... 


accessories on hand - sm and forever 21; watch factory; hair accessories - forever 21 and goody

Keeping it simple, I paired the outfit with this Forever 21 shoes in neutral color.



I’m so into leopard lately, I just purchased another one this time, a cardigan, which I will post soon. Can't wait to share it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.